Dhamma Bodhi, Bodh Gaya
Course FinancesVipassana courses worldwide (In tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin as taught by Shri S.N. Goenka) are run solely on a donation basis from old students. In this way courses are supported by those who have realized for themselves the benefits of the practice. Wishing to share these benefits with others, one gives a donation according to one's means and volition. Such donations are the only source of finances for course in this tradition around the world. There is no foundation or individual sponsoring these courses. Neither the teachers nor the organizers receive any kind of payment for their service. Thus, the spread of Vipassana is carried out with purity of purpose, free from any commercialism.
Who can donateDonations are accepted only from old students i.e. from students who have completed at least one ten-day course with Shri S.N. Goenka or one of his assisting teachers. Someone taking the course for the first time may give a donation on the last day of the course or any time thereafter.
Instructions - Please read very carefully
- This page has donations details only for Indian Citizens. Click for Foreign Donation details.
- As per Income Tax Department of India, donation received from Individual of Indian Origin having non India passport will be considered as "Foreign Source". Click for Foreign Donation details.
- Please note that in case the Accounts Department of Dhamma Bodhi is unable to identify the donor details, PAN or AADHAAR details of the donor, then the donation will be marked as "anonymous". As a responsible charitable trust, Dhamma Bodhi wishes to complete all legal and income tax compliances and hence, identification of every donation is very important.
- Online Donation: Click to Donate Online
Once online donation is complete, share your transaction copy and Id proof (PAN/AADHAAR scan copy) on email at [email protected], as there is no provision to capture Id proof scan copy in system, other details will be captured by system and receipt will be sent to your email automatically (it is possibility that receipt may land in spam folder instead of your email inbox).
- Bank Trasfer: Once donation is complete, share following details on email at [email protected], we will send the receipt scan copy by email.
- Transaction Copy
- Id Proof (PAN/AADHAAR Scan Copy)
- Donor Name
- Full Address
- Contact Number
Dhamma Bodhi Account Details
|A/C Name||BODHGAYA INTERNATIONAL VIPASSANA MEDITATION CENTRE|
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Branch Address||Axis Bank Bodh Gaya Branch, Near Buddha Sevika Monestery, Sujata By Pass Road, Bodh Gaya, Bihar-824231|